Contribute to our global community
Global Citizens are individuals around the world who, like Jhpiego, believe that health is a human right. At Jhpiego, Global Citizens contribute to the global community in two important ways.
By committing to a recurring gift, Global Circle members provide a steady base of support for our lifesaving work. A gift at any level—even $10 per month—can add up to a big impact over time.
- Your monthly gift of $10 can screen 24 women or girls annually for cervical cancer, saving them from a preventable death.
- Your monthly gift of $50 can provide hundreds of health workers annually with mobile devices to track patient care.
- Your monthly gift of $100 can provide 420 new moms annually with family planning counseling and a family planning method.
- Your monthly gift of $250 can pay for 12 mini refrigerators annually, so that facilities in rural regions can store vaccines and other medications safely.
Friends of Jhpiego
Friends of Jhpiego show their commitment to healthy women and families by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more. These gifts, made in installments throughout the year or as a one-time gift each year, have far-reaching impact in the communities we serve.
- Your gift of $1,000 will provide bicycles for 10 community health workers, allowing them to reach families who might otherwise not receive care.
- Your gift of $5,000 will provide medicine to 1,000 pregnant women to prevent them from dying of malaria.
- A gift of $10,000 can support a specific project, such as renovating a clinic, training a cadre of nurses to provide lifesaving care or providing mosquito nets to an entire community.
- Since its inception, Jhpiego has championed innovative ideas—from a cost-effective approach to identify and treat cervical cancer in a single visit, to a protective suit for health care workers treating Ebola patients. Your gift of $25,000 will support our Innovation Fund, allowing Jhpiego to continue to advance new interventions into efficient and effective solutions that transform futures.
‘WHERE a woman lives should not determine IF she lives.’ This simple quote moves and inspires me to stay connected to Jhpiego’s work. I am so fortunate to have been born in a country with incredible health care including access to reproductive education. I feel a calling to do whatever I can to help our sisters in Asia and Africa, where Jhpiego does most of its work, to access the same.Cara Moreno, Jhpiego Board of Advisors